FROZEN PEANUT BUTTER PIE
- 1/2 cup REESE'S Creamy Peanut Butter
- 1 package (3 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1-1/2 cups (8 oz.) frozen non-dairy whipped topping, thawed
- 1 packaged graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
In small bowl, combine peanut butter, cream cheese and vanilla; beat until smooth. Gradually add powdered sugar and milk, blending until smooth. Fold in topping.
2. Pour into crust. Freeze several hours or until firm. Freeze leftover pie. 6 to 8 servings.