No Bake Strawberry Cheesecake in a Glass
In bowl, toss strawberries with jelly or sugar, cover and set aside.
In mixer bowl, beat cream cheese, milk, lemon juice and sugar until smooth; fold in whipped topping. Spoon 2 tablespoons crumbs into each of four 8- to 10-oz. stemmed glasses, top each with about 1/4 cup of the strawberries, 1/2 cup of the cream cheese mixture, then the remaining crumbs and strawberries, dividing equally.
Garnish with a sprig of mint leaves if desired. Serve immediately or cover and refrigerate up to 6 hours.
- 1 pint strawberries, stemmed and sliced
- 3 tablespoons currant jelly or 2 tablespoons sugar
- 8 oz. light cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons skim milk
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup light whipped topping
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs