Chocolate Layer Pie
Preheat oven to 350F. Combine flour and margarine in a 9" pie plate, spreading flour mixture evenly over bottom of plate. Bake 15-20 minutes, until golden. Remove from oven. In a medium bowl, combine 2 Tablespoons of the whipped topping, the cream cheese, and sugar; stir until smooth. Spread on top of the crust. In another medium bowl, whisk together the pudding, milk and 1/2 cup of water until smooth. Spoon on top of the cream cheese mixture. Spread remaining whipped topping on top of pudding mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Try another flavor of pudding.
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/3 cup melted low-calorie margarine
- 1/2 cup light whipped topping
- 1/2 cup light cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 3 oz. package low-calorie chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup 1% or skim milk