Chocolate Cheese Pie
Heat oven to 350 degrees.In large mixer bowi,combine cream cheese and sugar;beat well.
Blend in cocoa,scraping sides of bowl and beaters frequently.Add eggs and vanilla; blend well Blend in whipping cream. Pour into crust.Bake 35 to 40 minutes.(Center will be soft but will set upon cooling.Cool to room temperature.Cover and chill several hours or overnight.Garnish with cherry pie filling. Serve 6 to 8.
- 1( 8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3 oz.) package cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup HERSHEY'S Cocoa
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup chilled whipping cream
- 1 8" graham cracker or chocolate crumb crust
- 1 cup cherry pie filling