Black Forest Cheesecake Delight
* Chocolate Chips should be melted.
- 1 cup Chocolate Wafer Crumbs
- 3 Tbs Margarine, Melted
- 16 oz Cream Cheese Softened
- 6 oz Semi-sweet Chocolate Chips *
- 21 oz Cherry Pie Filling (1 Cn)
- 1 x Frozen Whipped ToppingThawed
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2/3 cup Sugar
- 1/4 tsp Almond Extract
Combine crumbs and margarine, press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan. Bake at 350 degrees F., 10 minutes. Combine cream cheese and sugar, mixing at medium speed on electric mixer until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Blend in chocolate and extract; pour over crust. Bake at 350 degrees F., 45 minutes. Loosen cake from rim of pan; cool before removing rim of pan. Chill. Top cheesecake with pie filling and whipped topping just before serving..