Grandma's Apple Crisp
If blueberry crisp is your cup of tea, simply substitute 4 cups fresh or frozen (thawed and drained) blueberries for the apples.
Heat oven to 375* Grease bottom and sides of square pan, 8x8" inches Arrange apples in pan. Mix rennnning ingredients. Sprinkle over apples Bake about 30 minutes or until topping is golden brown and apples are tender. Serve warm and, if desired, with cream or ice cream. .
- 4 medium, tart cooking apples, sliced
- 2/3 to 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Gold Medal® all-purpose flour
- l/2 cup quick-cooking or old fashioned oats
- l/3 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 3/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon