- 10 oz flour
- 3oz sugar
- 1 lvl tbsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 8 fl oz buttermilk
- 1 lvl tsp grated lemon zest
- 4 tbsps melted butter, cooled
- 4 oz blueberries, dried well and
- tossed with a little flour
- Grease 12 deep mince pie tin cups
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat together eggs, buttermilk, lemon zest and melted butter. Stir lightly into the flour mixture( it should remain lumpy)
- Fold blueberries into batter and spoon into cups.Bake at Gas 6, 200 C for 20-25 minutes until golden.
- Remove from the oven and serve warm spread with butter.