Vanilla And B-Bob's Recipe Box Links
1. In a large bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Stir in blueberries.
- 1-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 cup fresh blueberries or unthawed frozen blueberries
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 egg
2. Add milk, egg and butter. Mix just until dry ingredients are moistened. The batter will be
lumpy. Do not overbeat
3. Spoon batter into 12 greased muffin cups.
4. Bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes or until tops spring back when lightly touched. Serve