Country Blueberry Coffee Cake
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (12-oz.) can Pillsbury Big Country® Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup quick-cooking rolled oats
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, cut into small pieces
Heat oven to 375 F. Generously grease 8 or 9-inch square (2-quart) baking dish. In small bowl, combine brown sugar and cinnamon; mix well with fork.
Separate dough into 10 biscuits. Cut each biscuit into quarters. Dip
each piece in melted butter; coat with brown sugar mixture. Arrange in single layer in greased baking dish. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of the oats.
In medium bowl, combine blueberries and sugar; toss to coat. Spoon over oats and biscuits; sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup oats. Top with butter pieces.
Bake at 375 F. for 30 to 35 minutes or until coffee cake is golden brown and center is done. Cool 20 minutes. Serve warm.
E-Mail Me At: