MACADAMIA WHITE CHIP COOKIES
- 2 C. all-purpose flour
- 2 tsps. ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp. ground cardamon
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 C. (2 sticks) butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 C. granulated sugar
- 1/2 C. packed brown sugar
- 1 C. Libby's Solid Pack Pumpkin
- 1 egg
- 2 tsps. vanilla
- 2 c. (12 oz. pkg.) Nestle Toll House Premier White Morsels
- 2/3 c. coarsely chopped macadamia nuts, toasted
Combine flour, cinnamon, cardamon and baking soda ~ small bowl. Beat butter, granulated sugar and brown sugar in large mixer bowl until creamy. Beat in pumpkin, egg and vanilla until well mixed. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in morsels and macadamia nuts.
Drop by rounded tablespoon onto greased baking sheets; flatten with back of spoon or greased bottom of a glass dipped in sugar.
Bake in preheated 350 degrees F. oven for 11 to 14 minutes or until edges are set Cool for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
E-Mail Me At: