CHEESY CHICKEN POT PIE
- 1 lb. boneless, skinless chicken breast halves, cut into 1/2 inch chunks
- 1 Tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 1 jar (17 oz.) Rag Cheese Creations! - Double Cheddar
- 1 bag (16 oz.) frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 prepared pastry for single-crust pie
Preheat oven to 425F. In 2-quart casserole, toss chicken with flour. Stir in Ragu Cheese Creations! Pasta Sauce and vegetables. Press pastry around edge of casserole to seal; trim excess pastry, then flute edges. Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and continue baking 20 minutes or until crust is golden. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.