Classic Chicken Parmesan
- 1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breasts, pounded flat
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 jar Chicken Tonight Cooking Sauce for Chicken - Cacciatore
- 3/4 cup shredded part-skin mozzarella cheese
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 3/4 cups (6 oz.) wide egg noodles, uncooked
Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
Dip chicken in egg, then bread crumbs to coat thoroughly. In large skillet, heat oil; add chicken. Cook on both sides until lightly browned; drain on paper towels. Pour 1/2 cup sauce in 8-inch square baking dish. Layer chicken in dish; pour 3/4 cup sauce evenly over chicken. Sprinkle with cheeses. Bake 25 minutes or until bubbly. Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Heat
remaining sauce. Place noodles on serving platter; spoon sauce over noodles. Arrange chicken pieces on top.